FAQ Shipping, Returns, Donation Policy
If you cannot find the answer to your questions here, please feel free to contact us!
- Our shipping prices are shown on each ordering page and are based on US Post Office shipping fees and on how many cards you are ordering. Often, the amount we are charging is lower than our actual cost, but we want to be fair and keep our prices reasonable. We are a very small company and our products are often quite low in price, so we cannot offer free shipping, but in all cases, you are welcome to contact us with any questions or special requests and we will do our best to help. For example - if you are ordering a set of birthday cards and a set of Christmas cards, we may be able to quote a combined shipping fee.
- We only ship to addresses within the United States and we use the US Postal Service.
- Returns are certainly honored, but we do require that you contact us first to clarify the problem so that we can tell you how to proceed. We have been in business since 2004 and we can honestly say we have never had a complaint or a return, but that does not mean that we are not aware that things can happen. We are here to help you!
- Donations: We pledge to you that we will donate at least 10% every sale to animal welfare charities. What exactly does this mean? Here is an example: If your purchase comes to $25.00 (this does not include shipping), we will give at least $2.50 to an accredited animal rescue group. (Most companies base their donations on profits which could literally be only pennies on the dollar.)
- Charities We Support: The charity that we have donated to most often in the past several years is National Mill Dog Rescue. In our 15 year history we have also donated to Soul Dog, the Best Friends Animal Society and many, many local charities in the various places that we have lived including rescues in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Kanab, UT and currently in New Mexico. You can also contact us if you have specific questions about our donations!